Are you a passionate about numeracy with exceptional attention to detail?
Launch a new career in finance and become a qualified Accountant?
This is a training course which leads to guaranteed interviews upon completion. Fees apply.
Whether you are seeking an entirely new future in accountancy or looking to further your current career, The Training Room will help you achieve the industry leading AAT qualifications you need to become a qualified Accountant.
You will develop a solid understanding of everything from Advanced Bookkeeping and Management Accounting to Spreadsheets for Accounting and Indirect Tax, giving you the essential skills required to pursue more varied and rewarding opportunities.
You will benefit from unrivalled career support for 3 years during which we guarantee interviews for suitable and available roles and work with you to maintain steady progress on your career path.
Our course is AAT accredited and employer led, meaning the qualifications you will achieve are the skills employers are looking for in prospective candidates.
As a qualified Accountant you will have achieved:
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- Unit 1: Bookkeeping Transactions
- Unit 2: Bookkeeping Controls
- Unit 3: Elements of Costing
- Unit 4: Work Effectively in Finance
- Unit 5: Using Accounting Software
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Unit 1: Advanced Bookkeeping
- Unit 2: Final Accounts Preparation
- Unit 3: Management Accounting: Costing
- Unit 4: Indirect Tax
- Unit 5: Ethics for Accountants
- Unit 6: Spreadsheets for Accounting
- Unit 1: The Importance of Cash
- Unit 2: Preparing a Cash Budget
- Unit 3: Controlling Cash Flows and Evaluating Performance
- Unit 4: Improving Cash Flow Using Debtor Management
- Unit 1: An Introduction to Budgeting
- Unit 2: Preparing Operational Budgets
- Unit 3: Cash Flow Forecasting
- Unit 4: Budgets as a Control Mechanism
More information on this life changing career opportunity is available upon request.
Apply now to find out more.