Gain the skills and qualifications you need to pursue a career in Accountancy.
Follow your passion for numeracy into an industry you are passionate about.
This is a training course which leads to guaranteed interviews upon completion. Fees apply
The Training Room are engaging with individuals eager to pursue a new career in Accountancy along with candidates looking to upskill in their current role and help them achieve the industry leading AAT qualifications needed to become a qualified Accountant.
We will support you in building a solid understanding of everything from Advanced Bookkeeping and Management Accounting to Spreadsheets for Accounting and Indirect Tax, giving you the essential skills required to pursue more varied and rewarding opportunities.
You will receive unrivalled career support for 3 years during which we will also arrange interviews for suitable and available roles and work with you to maintain steady progress on your career path.
Our course is AAT accredited and employer led, meaning the qualifications you will achieve are the skills employers are looking for in prospective candidates.
You will achieve the following qualifications:
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- Unit 1: Bookkeeping Transactions
- Unit 2: Bookkeeping Controls
- Unit 3: Elements of Costing
- Unit 4: Work Effectively in Finance
- Unit 5: Using Accounting Software
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Unit 1: Advanced Bookkeeping
- Unit 2: Final Accounts Preparation
- Unit 3: Management Accounting: Costing
- Unit 4: Indirect Tax
- Unit 5: Ethics for Accountants
- Unit 6: Spreadsheets for Accounting
- Unit 1: The Importance of Cash
- Unit 2: Preparing a Cash Budget
- Unit 3: Controlling Cash Flows and Evaluating Performance
- Unit 4: Improving Cash Flow Using Debtor Management
- Unit 1: An Introduction to Budgeting
- Unit 2: Preparing Operational Budgets
- Unit 3: Cash Flow Forecasting
- Unit 4: Budgets as a Control Mechanism
More information on this life changing career opportunity is available upon request.
Apply now to find out more.
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.
- Accountant Course
Today Featured job Quick apply
- The Training Room - Finance Training
- Contract, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Accountant Course
- Job ID
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts