Trainee Software Developer
This opportunity is exclusively available via The Training Room – Apply below for further details
Have you got a real passion for all things digital and are looking to take a new direction on your career path?
We have some fantastic opportunities for entry-level developers and want to hear from you.
If you would like a career in software development but lack the certification you need to work in the industry, then keep reading.
The Training Room are working with AND Digital to support their recruitment strategy for 2021 and beyond. We specialise in connecting people with opportunity and by empowering you and developing your talents we will help you gain industry desired certifications and ensure you are job ready. Following graduation, students will then be matched to opportunities with AND Digital (who have offices in Edinburgh, Halifax, Leeds, London, Manchester and Reading).
The course offered by The Training Room will provide you with everything you need to launch a successful career.
Our course is entirely self-paced and can be completed in your spare time and from the comfort of your own home, you will also receive guaranteed interviews for 3 years across our wider partner network.
Gain the following certifications and skill-sets
- Microsoft Software Fundamentals
Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases.
- CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist
- Microsoft Python v 3.6 or Later
Develop a standalone language in this course. Once you complete this course, you’ll have the knowledge of using Python for data structure, functions and classes, input and outputs, and object-oriented programming.
- Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer
Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications - master data types, operators and decision control structures.
- OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II
Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry standard best practices.
- Beginning C# 7 Programming
Gain knowledge of C# programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C# programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Working with clients on-site, you’ll deliver compelling, commercially viable digital products across multiple platforms and channels
- You’ll be working with other Business Analysts and Developers to facilitate this digital transformation using agile methodologies
- Building innovative web applications and software solutions with the latest technology and agile development methodologies
- Working within a high performing multi-discipline team, from user experience and creative to development and testing
- Representing AND Digital as the expert in Digital and eCommerce functional and design capability, consulting clients to create and deliver outstanding products
It’s never too late to have the career you’ve always wanted.
CLICK APPLY to find out more. We’ll be in touch to help in any way we can.
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.
- Trainee Software Developer
- 6 hours ago - Expiring soon!
- The Training Room - AND Digital
- Contract, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Trainee Software Developer
- Job ID
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts