Trainee Ethical Hacker
No previous IT experience required
Employer led certifications
Make 2021 the year you start your dream career in Cyber Security!
Develop the skills you need to penetrate networks and applications and work with businesses to help them improve their data security.
With a data breach attempted every 39 seconds cyber security is now one of the fastest growing sectors in IT. Here at The Training Room, we’ll help you gain the employer desired skills and certifications needed to become an industry ready Ethical Hacker, before matching you to entry-level opportunities with guaranteed interviews across our network of leading IT partners.
Our course will help you learn to identify and expose potential weak points on a network and will ensure you have the tools and support needed to start your career regardless of your current experience level. You will complete the course with all the skills you need to enter an industry that is becoming more essential every day.
No previous IT experience required – If you are an enthusiastic problem-solver with a love for IT then we can help you turn your passion into your profession.
You’ll achieve the following certifications:
- CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals) An introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills, covering all areas of IT foundations.
- CompTIA A+ (220-1001 Core 1 & 220-1001 Core 2) The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures.
- CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices.
- CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to network.
- PenTest+ (Penetration Testing) This certificate gives you the expertise in information gathering, vulnerability identification, attacks and exploits, penetration testing tools and skills and finally information reporting
Interested? Apply now to find out how quickly you can become an Ethical Hacker.
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.
- Trainee Ethical Hacker
- 5 hours ago - Expiring soon!
- The Training Room IT Training
- Contract, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Trainee Ethical Hacker
- Job ID
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts